Thursday, March 20, 2008

Announcing Our New Blog

This blog will allow you and all of our clients to share insights with each other about the college process. Feel free to ask questions, and on a daily basis I'll respond. No more newsletters every 2-4 weeks. Questions and answers are here daily. Or write something you'd like to share that you think will benefit this audience. Or ask a question to which I can answer that will help everyone else.

I'd like to get your feedback on whether you think your student ought to have their own blog that I can create just for them. You know...to vent, to observe, and to ask their own questions. After all we consider them adults who just so happen to be younger!

Because a blog is created daily by its participants, I just summarized below the article that Amy sent out regarding perfectionism. We hope that you will post your own comments to what you see below.

So let's get started. Tell us what's on your mind!

No comments: